Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

New bug for me at least: me/my kingdom was at war with itself!

I thought this would be interesting, since it was so absurd and I'm fairly sure I've at least not personally come across it before, and a quick search of the subreddit didn't turn up anything either. I'm playing Fire and Sword, the Muscovy storyline, and am at the final stage where I'm Tsar (Stepan Razin, who is involved in the earlier parts of the questline, has despawned I think), and have to conquer the rest of the map. I've already eliminated the Cossacks and recently the Tatars, and pretty much immediately after the latter, Poland declared war on me (well, in-game it actually said Muscovy declared war on them, but I didn't order it, so idk).

Then last night at one point I went a bit wtf, as when I was trying to enter Kiev, a town held by me personally, it gave me the siege options instead of the usual menu. The logs etc. still show me as ruler, I was still getting income, and if I successfully sneaked into town, I could manage the garrison troops etc. just as a ruler of a fief normally can. Strangely, iirc the nearby fort of Cherkassy (if I got the name right) didn't have this issue. But all other Muscovite forts and towns I tried also treated me, the ruler, as hostile to my own kingdom. I didn't try Moscow or Cherkassk (again, if I got these names the right way around; I think Cherkassk is the town near Azaq-Kale and Cherkassy is the fort between Kiev & Sich), the other towns I held, or the village near Cherkassy I hold as well.

When I tried to talk to lords, I got the "surrender or die/I must hurry" options as you would for hostile lords, but also "I have a new task for you" which a ruler gets (and for some, also "will you follow me...", which is iirc for all friendly lords). Telling them to e.g. follow me, however, lead to them either just fleeing me because I had a bigger army and they saw me as hostile, or especially if they were in a town/fort they would just instantly travel to some other town/fort. I even considered trying to make peace with my own kingdom with a payment to a lord as is usually possible, but didn't find the option with anyone.

After a short while, I noticed I was also getting log messages about Muscovite lords sieging Muscovite towns/forts, and raiding villages. Both mine and villages held by others. The lords didn't seem to be fighting each other, but it did look like they were treating at least some fiefs as hostile too.

I eventually thought to check Nation Relations under Reports, which showed that I/Muscovy was at -40, "Resentment" with Muscovy, i.e. the level it's set to when war is declared. I also eventually noticed that the character report screen where you can see held fiefs, vassals etc., showed me as the "regent" of Muscovy. Or maybe it was Muscovy's faction entry.

Sadly, I ended up deleting the two saves I had of this, when I returned to a save from ~12 days earlier compared to when I first noticed it, so that I could actually continue with the game without all the extra hassle of having to always sneak into my own towns, not being able to use lords for help in sieges etc. In retrospect, I should have kept it to play around with, maybe upload for the amusement of others, etc. That rollback meant I now vasically have to conquer Poland again; I had just taken all their fiefs, and was hunting down their last few lords. I think there were still a few around though, so I don't think this was due to some bug related to Poland being eliminated, although I wouldn't rule that out completely either.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 03:37AM by ohitsasnaake http://bit.ly/30CMEOR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX