Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Just got into the beta, had about 2h done here are my initial thoughts

The stick is icky

The vibe is so nice

My initial thoughts are quite positive, the horseback riding is great and comfortable, the graphics are pleasant to look at, the main menu is really nice too with good amount of information on the screen.

I feel that the combat is a little bit off, especially with the spears as their timing is awkward and the hitbox is too small. I understand that the spear on horseback cannot be overpowered, but right now having combat against another horseman is just uncomfortable. I would say the hitbox for damage dealing should be much bigger for smaller amounts of damage and a sweet spot for the real-deal, right now it seems that there is a certain moment within the animation that has damage-dealing potential and it is too short and too small.

Making that change could improve cav>cav combat, cav>spear inf combat, spear inf>cav and spear inf>spear inf combat DRASTICALLY. Furthermore, to compensate for the buffing of spears I think shields should get more durability and bows less of a drop (maybe increased arrow speed).

The swords and axes seem to be spot-on, likewise the javelins (but in captain mode your troops can't use javelins for some reason...).

I think that TaleWorlds should create an easily accessible survey, maybe something appearing in the main menu after a few games played. If they would prepare the survey in an appropriate manner I think it would be valuable research.

Gonna play a bit more PvP, but I'm longing to the day the Gods will decide my fate!

IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON!



Submitted September 20, 2019 at 06:11PM by SkeetForTheSkeetGod https://ift.tt/2Qmrbss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX