Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Bannerlord Early Access - FAQ, Bugs, Discussion

Welcome to the FAQ/Bugs/Discussion thread.

Here you can look for answers to any questions you might have, ask ones that aren't listed in the post body, discuss bugs and possible fixes, as well as general gameplay.

Mount and Blade Discord

FAQ

• Where do I see my smithing stamina?

This is visible on your portrait on the bottom left, hovering over it in the smithing menu displays your stamina.

• Companions have smithing skill sometimes, how do I use this?

Clicking the portrait mentioned above allows you to swap between characters!

• Why is settlement production negative and how do I improve it?

Settlement loyalty (morale) affects production, though it doesn't show in tooltip. Remove your governor if they have the -2 to culture, have the daily default Festival and Games with nothing in the construction queue. Build fairgrounds when production is positive.

• Why can’t I upgrade my footmen into cavalry, it says I need a horse but I have plenty of sumpter horses and mules!

Pack animals like these do not count as “horses” for this purpose.

• But I have these big warhorses and it still doesn't work!

Warhorses count as a class of their own, they are used to upgrade heavy cav so you can't use them to make light cav from footmen.

• How do I assemble a caravan?

Talk to an artisan in a city, these will be named characters, in dialogue you can pay them 15k to build a caravan and send it out, led by one of your companions.

• How do I dissolve a caravan?

This is done through the clan screen (L-Key), the caravan is visible among your clan’s parties.

• Is there any way for me to quickly gain influence?

If you’re flush with cash, you can recruit large amounts of troops and donate these to allied factions or cities.

• When will the game leave early access?

TW has said the EA may last around a year’s time, though this is subject to change.

• Will the game be released on consoles?

Yes, though the release date for this is still unknown.

• I’m having issues playing the game, but my 1050/1060/1070/1080 clears the minimum required specs!

These GPUs have been reported not to work well with the game at the moment, updating your drivers may help, though if you are suffering severe issues consider waiting for a patch/driver update and sending TW any crash reports you can.

• How do I mod the game?

As unified, official modding tools have not yet been released, it’s best to consult online guides and #mnb-mods for help with this issue.

• What does the “enable death” option do?

With this option enabled NPCs may die in combat or be executed by lords, you yourself will not die in battle but you are still at risk of execution.

• Why am I moving so slowly on the campaign map?

This may be due to several things: if your inventory contains too many live animals then you will incur a “herd” speed penalty. If your party consists solely of (slow) footmen then purchasing non-pack horses will allow them to mount up outside of combat to improve speed. Carrying items, troops, or prisoners over their respective limits will slow you down severely.

• What are the pack animals and is there a difference between them?

The mule, camel and sumpter horse are the dedicated pack animals of the game, the sumpter horse allows you to move faster on the campaign map than the mule.

• How do I improve my party’s morale?

Winning battles and having a large variety of food are the simplest ways of accomplishing this.

• How do I improve X skill?

In your character screen, every skill when hovered over displays a section showing the ways used to train it.

• How do I raise my charm? It’s not very clear…

Bartering with lords through the “I have a proposal” option, capturing and releasing them, and bribing keep guards. Raising a lord's opinion from you also yields Charm XP.

• How do I find X noble?

Press ‘N’ to open the encyclopedia and find the desired lord, their latest reported location is displayed in the top right.

• Can I change my character’s or my banner’s looks mid-game?

Yes! Just press V and you go into the character creator menu or press B to edit your banner.

• How do I get to know details more about a settlement?

Simply right click on the label above the settlement, this takes you to its encyclopedia page.

• How do I equip my companions with new equipment?

In the inventory screen, press the arrows at the middle top of the screen to navigate to the companions in your party.

• How do I assign a companion to a clan role, and what skills are used for them?

To do this talk to a companion outside of a town through the party screen and talk to them about giving them a role.

Surgeon: Medicine

Quartermaster: Steward

Scout: Scout

Engineer: Engineer

• How do I get new parts for smithing?

You can get both part blueprints and materials from smelting down captured weapons.

• How do I make money?

Currently the most effective ways of earning money are completing quests, selling prisoners, and manual trading. Two very effective resources to trade are furs and silver ore, though the economy is dynamic, and this may change in your game.

• How do I buy a workshop?

“Walk around” in a town, and by holding Alt find a location marked “workshop”, there you can buy a workshop for 15k by talking to the workers.

• How do I gain Influence?

Influence is best earned in service to a kingdom, either as a mercenary or as a vassal.

• A new patch is out but my launcher displays an old number, what gives?

The main file off which the launcher run is often not updated in these hotfix-like early updates, check the mods tab of your launcher to display the versions of your game modules.

• When resuming my save file my game tells me something about a module mismatch, what is going on?

It’s likely that a patch has been released since you last played the game, you can simply press yes and load up the save, if your save is unplayable with the newest patch it’s best to simply start a new game, as trying to maintain a single save throughout Early Access is unfeasible.

• Where can I find the patch notes?

When new patch notes are released, we put these in a pinned post as soon as we can.

• X Kingdom is completely dominating all the others in my game, what is happening?

If your save file stems from an early patch, it is likely that this kingdom profited from the workshop glitches that existed at the time, causing them to have near-unlimited funds. Starting a new save is the best way to "fix" this. If your save stems from a later patch, it's likely to simply be the result of inherent balancing issues with an Early Access game.

• Where do I see my smithing stamina?

This is visible on your portrait on the bottom left, hovering over it in the smithing menu displays your stamina.

• Companions have smithing skill sometimes, how do I use this?

Clicking the portrait mentioned above allows you to swap between characters!

• Why is settlement prosperity so low and how do I improve it?

Settlement loyalty (morale) affects production, though it doesn't show in tooltip. Remove your governor if they have the -2 to culture, have the daily default Festival and Games with nothing in the construction queue. Build fairgrounds when production is positive.

• Why can’t I upgrade my footmen into cavalry, it says I need a horse but I have plenty of sumpter horses and mules!

Pack animals like these do not count as “horses” for this purpose.

• But I have these big warhorses and it still doesn't work!

Warhorses count as a class of their own, they are used to upgrade heavy cav so you can't use them to make light cav from footmen.

• How do I assemble a caravan?

Talk to an artisan in a city, these will be named characters, in dialogue you can pay them 15k to build a caravan and send it out, led by one of your companions.

• How do I dissolve a caravan?

This is done through the clan screen (L-Key), the caravan is visible among your clan’s parties.

• Is there any way for me to quickly gain influence?

If you’re flush with cash, you can recruit large amounts of troops and donate these to allied factions or cities. Another way of earning influence is joining a starving army with food, you may end up sharing it with starving parties for a lot of influence.

• How do I marry a character?

Courtship is established through a response following the “I have something to discuss” dialogue option, after successful courtship through speech checks the character’s liege must be convinced, after which you’ll be married.

• How do I get a child?

Simply spending time with your spouse either in a settlement or party will eventually result in one.

• I have children but when do they grow up?

This takes 18 ingame years.

• What is the point of adult children then?

These can be used as companions past the cap the tavern wanderers use up, and if your character dies you can continue to play as one of your children.

• I created my own kingdom but I’m having X issue!

As a blanket statement, player kingdom creation is simply not fully supported in the game as it is, if you are facing significant issues with making or dealing with your own kingdom, it’s because of that. We do not recommend creating your own kingdom at this time.

• I’ve seen people be much more agile on horses than I am, what’s the secret?

By double-tapping your forward or backwards key you can spur your horse to speed up or slow down a lot quicker.

• How do I make one of those cool banners I keep seeing?

You can go to https://bannerlord.party/banner/ to make a banner there, then copy the code and paste it into your banner editing screen ingame.

• X Perk seems to not be working, what’s the problem?

A lot of perks in the game are currently nonfunctional, we’ll be adding a list of said perks here as soon as we confirm which ones work or not.

• Do prisoners become recruitable when kept in castle dungeons?

Yes they do.

• How do I access this beta, then?

Right click on your game in steam, go to “properties”, then navigate to the “betas” tab and select the current beta patch number.



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 07:25PM by Arthanias https://ift.tt/3aFeM7w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX