Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

For the love of god! PLEASE let us issue basic charge commands while dead in sieges!

Look we all know sieges are broken and will be broken for a very long time. It's not easy issuing commands during a siege from a first/3rd person view when you have limited sight and can't pause.

This isn't Total War where I can see the entire map from a top down view and pause/slow down time and make careful and accurate troop placemets.

The devs know this and their solution was to "automate" the siege process. You can let the AI do it's thing and just strap along for the ride, but this routine is basically a meat-grinder which requires that you have at least double or triple the size of the local garrison.

You CAN work around this with a smaller force if you decide to take manual control of the troops but this is only viable as long as you, the player, are alive. All it takes is one stray arrow and that's it, the AI takes over again and it doesn't always resume the siege behaviour properly.

All I ask is that I can issue a basic F1+F3 command after death so I don't have to keep retreating every single time the AI refuses to work.

Like it or not sieges are a big (if underwhelming) part of Bannerlord gameplay and sooner or later you are going to take part in one (or more) and given the fact that they are going to continue being broken for a very long time please consider adding this option.

This is a very simple addition that requires no extra time to develop and can make sieges functional until they get properly addressed.



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 12:47AM by Shill0w https://ift.tt/2ZUZ6u1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX