Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Conquering a city with a small army.

I joined the Aserai faction because I love their heavely armored cav archers (and screw their royal line, they die super quick) recently I got the perk to transfer bandits into regular troops and started capturing forest bandits. In the meantime we were at war with the southern kingdom and I wanted to try the power of my new battanian fians. So I decided to take my 270 ish troops (160 mamaluke heavy can archers and 110 battanian fian champions) to vostrum, a city guarded by over 1000 troops.

I started the seige and to my suprise they rushed out. With battle size of 1000 their cav archers were almost instantly killed due to my defensive formation. Then their cav started to charge, all dead before they even managed to reach my archer line.

Then their archers moved in front, almost half of them were dead before they got back behind their infantry. The infantry was too slow to get to me and I send my cav archers to flank and shoot them in the back. Every lord got captured and all troops were killed, routed or captured.

Then I continued the siege but there were no defenders left, so as soon as I hit the lead an attack I could just walk in and the city was mine with almost no losses.

Question Time: Why would the militia charge out? Has this happened to anybody else? Please, tell me your stories

submitted by /u/Bodly1
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX