Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Forced to abandon a campaign?

Is there a mechanic to force players to abandon campaigns? I have fought several battles within the space of 3 days form this save file, from different factions, on different terrain, with different armies, sometimes I have more troops, sometimes I have better troops, sometimes it's even, I even set the Player Troop recieved damaged to very easy and still lost at ~100 troops difference. I have 40 less troops in this latest battle, and about 60 of the enemy is simply recruits, but they still win.

I fought the empire with a bigger army and they won. I fought Battania with a smaller elite army and they won. I flipped the script entirely. I let the AI control the troops. I took direct control. I have been stuck at this exact point for the last several days. I abandoned the save file and took another go tonight, tried literally everything I could think of from leaving the kingdom to running, and no matter what happens within the next three days I will be attacked by an army, and I will lose no matter the balance of power.

I have no mods installed on this playthrough. It is purely a vanilla game. From what I can tell I have just been removed from Bannerlord. What the hell is going on and can anyone explain this to me? I just want to enjoy some chill Vlandian empire building, but instead it seems my troops have rebelled in a sinister and entirely passive-aggressive way.

I can't besiege anything. i can't sit around and wait because my feifs are apparently the only ones anyone cares about. I can't pick a fight. No matter what happens a massive army comes out of nowhere. We have more power? Nope, they have 1500 men just waiting to fight me. We have more castles and fiefs? Doesn't matter, mine are the only ones anyone cares about.

EDIT: I almost forgot the most important part, I end up stuck in a dungeon every time, and the game just seems pretty convinced I don't get out within a week. I'm forced to either passively sit there just watching the game, even though everything made it clear I should have won, or not play. It sucks.

submitted by /u/HelpfulPug
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX