Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Any dual-wielding(and other recommended) mods out there?

(!!!)Please read second half before recommending other mods.

Before anyone tries lecturing about dual-wielding not existing in history please proceed reading.

Miyamoto Musashi, known as the greatest swordfighter of his time, used dual-wielding in his technique and also explains why in his book "Gorin no Sho - The Book of five Rings", if you're interested in strategic classics, similiar to "The Art of War", it's definitly worth a read(for that matter "The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli is also a great book about strategy, but thats off-topic).

Also dual-wielding was used by some gladiators in rome, and later on using a Rapier and Dagger dualwielded was actually rather common in renaissance.

So, while one could argument it was rather rare over all and basically doesn't fit M&B it is NOT purely fantasy to dualwield and it cannot be completely excluded that there were the (rather rare) occasional dualwielders in a similiar time and place in real life.

Also, for my first playthrough I'm doing something i wasn't really able to do in previous m&b titles, playing as a bandit queen. Inspired by Zheng Jiang from Total War: Three Kingdoms, I want to hang onto the dualwielding because.. I think it just suits her.

Obviosly there is no chinese faction so I'm doing my own approach on it(battanian units mixed with bandits) and the player character being something along a reincarnation of Zheng Jiang and just wanting to see the empire burn.

footnote:

obligatory " not a reddit pc user " , sorry for formatting, I'm trying my best.

other mods you can recommend for my playstyle are welcome too

something along the lines of factions pay tribute to me(while not having kingdom) so i dont keep attacking, or even(what certain other lords ingame already do) being able to offer not to attack lords for a couple of days in exchange for a fee.

tl;dr:

me ranting over people not liking others to have their own experience, recommending certain books and explaining my playstyle

submitted by /u/Hakuchii
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX