Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Battle strategy

I play on max difficulty. I absolutely obliterate any army that’s 1.5x my size or less, but I’m always trying to get better. Current formation/tactics:

40% archers, usually a mix of fian champs and xbows 20% infantry, usually heavily weighted towards legionary 30% cavalry, almost entirely druzhniks or elite cataphracts 10% mounted archers, don’t really care what they are so long as they’re t5

Tactics: shield wall 10-20 paces in front of archer wall, preferably lower in altitude so archers can fire over Archers spread (f2+f3) Horse archers immediately behind Cavalry immediately behind, also spread

Everyone on hold fire till 185 distance Horse archers and archers fire Usually knock out a significant number of troops. 100 distance before enemy cav hits, horse archers on f6 - they usually distract enough that there isn’t a full charge wrecking my infantry, and my archers are slaughtering horses anyway 20 distance before infantry meet, infantry fire 10 distance before infantry meet, cavalry full charge. As soon as it crushes thru, send cavalry on to archer line (if it still exists) or send it to a point so I can bring it immediately back for another organized charge against infantry If they pull back to regroup with reinforcements, I move my archers to the gap between archers and infantry to inevitably pick the 100-200 arrows up, rinse and repeat

My question: people seem to be more nuanced than me, using things like shock troops (what are those and why would I use them?), light cavalry (what’s the point also?). Would love thoughts on other unit types, as well as general strategy for maximizing victories/minimizing casualties.

Last time I actually lost an open, pitched battle I was outnumbered 3.5:1 and there were absolutely zero hills to use. TIA!

submitted by /u/CSparrow17
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX