Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Help in identifying crash cause (modded)

Help in identifying crash cause (modded)

Hey y'all, hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this, as I couldn't really find a solution elsewhere.

But, I am having a repeat crash on my modded game, where I am getting an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error through the Better Exception Window screen. Normally, I can find the causes of errors using that window, but in this case it can't determine what module is causing the crash like normal.

From my research, that error can be caused by item mods, but the only mods I have for adding new items is the Open Source Armory mod, and the Banner Kings mod, and from what I can tell both are pretty stable, and no one else is having this issue with either one.

The obvious fix people would suggest is try turning mods off one by one and seeing if the crash persists, but unfortunately basically all my mods require a new game to be removed. This crash is not persistent in the early phase, and usually starts becoming persistent after about a year of in game time. And it seems quite random, whether I'm waiting in a settlement or traveling across the map. In other words, more of a pain than its worth.

So, my question then is considering Better Exception Window is basically useless in this circumstance since it has no idea what is causing the problem, what are some other methods I could go about to identify/fix the problem? I've heard Microsoft Visual Studio may have something I could use, though I don't know how to use it for such. (dnSpy is out, as it is currently incompatible with Harmony).

Thanks for any help/suggestions y'all can offer.

P.S. I attached a compilation image of what Better Exception Window does tell me. It doesn't mean anything to me, but perhaps y'all can find something useful in it. The Callstacks does say a lot of stuff about in game time, issue with the Better Time mod?

P.S.S. To re-iterate, this crash seems almost completely random. I'll reload the game after it crashes, repeat the same thing and it will run fine for several minutes longer than it did before before crashing. Or, the opposite will happen and it will crash almost immediately after loading back in. Location on the map seems irrelevant. Only time it doesn't crash is when I am loaded into a battle, so in other words it only crashes on the map mode.

EDIT: I tried disabling Better Time, as it turns out someone in the comments/posts of that mod on the Nexus page was also encountering this error, but unfortunately for me it did not fix the crash (though, interestingly, it did for them).

https://preview.redd.it/1iqz3j0zbko91.png?width=2532&format=png&auto=webp&s=70b4d06e3f8b019ba9541510e9cc877e2160b212

submitted by /u/SterlingKerman117
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX