Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Companions that are a MUST HAVE

This list is based off of my personal experiences in the game and how I use wanderers, I thought I should post this after making a comment similar to this and thought others might like to know.

Caravaners

These are companions that have high trade and scouting. Trade is important for better trade deals on their routes and scouting is important for navigating through enemy territory or running from looters. Charm/roguery is good but not a deal breaker (it helps them get out of conflicts with bandit troops. These include companions name ending with “swift”, “silkvendor”, and sometimes “cow thief”

Party tacticians

These companions are good leaders and fighters to have in your own party. (I personally do not like to give orders to my army in battle so I just press F6 and let my companions take control). With this being said, must have traits are high tactics and leadership. Good fighting skills are also important so they can do well in battle. Companions with the name “golden” and “brave” are usually good for this

Party leaders

This one is similar to the tacticians. High scouting, leadership, and charm are good but good fighting skills are also good. Personal I don’t think too much about these companions because I just need them to recruit as many troops as they can for me.

Smithing slave

My personal favorite. You only need one so find the wanderer with the highest smithing skill. The name is pretty self explanatory on what you use them for. As long as they are in your party you can select them in the smithy to forge, smelt, refine, complete orders, and anything else you do in the smithy. They gain all the XP and you just put it all towards their smithing. You need to put some time aside to build their levels but you can seriously crank out a lot of money by using them. Wanders with the name “coalbiter” is ideal. Usually they’re good fighters too so having them in your party is an added bonus (I send mine into battle without boots so he doesn’t forget his place in my party)

Hope this helps someone out



Submitted February 28, 2023 at 01:24AM by Sudam-Humane https://ift.tt/xLw67Fl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX