Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[Help Wanted] So I've been kicking around an idea...

Been playing a lot of RP style campaigns lately, and going far enough that I end up dipping into my 3rd and 4th generations of my lineage. By doing so, I've had the chance to spec out hundreds of family members. Just the other day it finally dawned on me, there's a lot of untapped potential that I wasn't digging into. There's more to a family member build than being a Governor or a Warrior, and there's a lot more to being a Governor than having high Charm & Steward.

Sifting through the Perks, there's a lot of opportunities to create highly specialized family members to fill specific niche roles. A lot of the perks have an either/or option, a fork in the road, leading you down one path or another. Others are more specific, such as Governor perks, some are Town or Castle specific, while others broadly state they're for Settlements. Which can lead to specific builds intended for niche roles. For example: City Governor vs. Castle Governor, Peace Time Governor vs. Warlord Governor, Prison Governor, Smelting Smith vs. Refining Smith, Master Craftsmith, Stationary Medic vs. Moving Medic, Drill Sargeant, Troop Captains, etc.

When your clan is so large, you have the opportunity to create so many variations of each role, and swap them out accordingly when needed. It's like Min/Max, but with your whole clan, rather than a single character. There's so many perks that are pertinent to certain roles, but are found in skill trees outside the field of view, tucked away under skills you wouldn't think would apply.

THE PLAN: So what I want to do is gather a list of themed RP Archetypes, with their applicable perks listed, in order to fill very specific roles that expand beyond Governor, Quartermaster, Scout, Surgeon, and Engineer. I want to create a template of "builds" so that players can better flesh out their kingdoms, without having to do all of the research themselves, because we'll have already done it for them.

I bought a domain name for a website, and want to turn it into a resource for players looking for a more immersive RP experience. I've made a website before, along similar lines, but with NBA2K. It was a builds site, outside the realm of the normal Min/Max content, aimed more towards RP fun. I feel like I can achieve something similar with these Bannerlord Archetype Builds, with a little bit of help from y'all. I gave up on the NBA2K site because even though I loved the idea, the efforts to overhaul and update it each year seemed exhausting, but with Bannerlord not being an annual release I feel like this could be a much more useful and longer lasting resource.

WHAT I'D NEED HELP ON: I can handle the website, screenshots, organization, layout, presentation and all of that. But what I'd be looking for help on, is crowdsourcing the necessary data for the various builds. Coming up with Archetypes to fill niche roles, then sifting through the perks, and providing a list of all of the ones that would be applicable for said Archetype. I've tried it myself already, and by the third time perusing the perks, I would come up with 2,3,4 more build ideas, and the cycle kept continuing. Took me hours just to complete 4 different types of Governor builds, and I want to try and complete this side project before I get burnt out on it.

So any and all help would be appreciated! Let me know if you'd be willing to help, or even if you can't help but have some archetype ideas, drop them below. Maybe it will spark someone's interest, and they'd be willing to flesh out your idea for you. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Question-and-Answerr
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX