Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

No longer a simp for Rhagaea

My name is Achilles, I married Ira the daughter of Rhagaea. My goal was to unite Calradia under the southern Empire. First we took half of the Aserai territory with ease. I gained Razih and Hubyar for myself.

Then we waged war against the western Empire. I saved Rhagaea when she was outnumbered, defeated thousands of enemies, capturing three castles personally and three fiefs Zeonica, Amitatys, and Jalmarys. I still didn’t received any new territory but I assembled an army to take Ortysia and thought surely this will be my prize. A beautiful, prosperous city on the coast. But no…

We took the city but I lost the vote by 1% to Tynops. And the western Empire sued for peace afterwards leaving me with nothing after all my incredible efforts this campaign. I was furious. I carried this Empire on my back. I led the army. I was the first one on the walls. And Rhagaea voted for him over me. I had enough!

I disbanded the army except for Tynops’s party and led him deep into the Aserai desert. Then I abandoned the kingdom and kept my fiefs, thus forcing the southern Empire to declare war on me. Perfect. I confronted Tynops and he called me a traitor haha. I effortlessly defeated his men and then executed him. The first noble I ever executed who was just my brother in arms. If I can’t have Ortysia then nobody can.

Part one of my revenge is complete. Next I rode to Razih to form my new Empire. The Holy Empire, where my will is law.

Now I’m currently waging a merciless war against my former friends. I won’t stop until Rhagaea is rotting in my dungeon and Ortysia is mine.

I never planned things to go this way…

submitted by /u/DancingBear556
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX