Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Wanna use cheats on Xbox? Here is how [GUIDE]

Note: I tried this method on my Xbox Series X, since savegames sync to the cloud, you should be fine on any platform(let me know)

So i found this out randomly when i downloaded Bannerlord on my PC and to my surprise it synced all my Xbox savegames(hurray). So i immediately started thinking about doing some shenanigans.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i tried to find out if someone tried this and i couldn't find anything. If it's common knowledge then i apologise, i am new to this game (even though i sinked 4 days of playtime but there is still alot to learn)

Prerequisites:

  1. Xbox console
  2. Gamepass Ultimate or Gamepass for PC (or own the game on microsoft store??)
  3. A PC capable of running the game in the world map

Here we go:

  1. Step : Download the game from Xbox app on PC using the same account you have on your Xbox
  2. Step: Run the game, it should sync all your old savegame. When you load one of your saves it should tell you about module missmatch for multiplayer, ignore that and tell it to load using the required module.
  3. Step: Now that you see that the game loaded fine you can exit.
  4. Step: Now go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and open engine_config.txt . and change cheat mode = 0 to > 1 .
  5. When you open your inventory or party menu you should have everything you desire...
  6. Save and quit the game and go back to your Xbox and start the game normally (not quick resume)
  7. You should see your save file that you created

Enjoy!

I gave myself 2500 troops to my party to attack a city and some items and didn't have any problems.

At this point you can explore and try different methods of having fun with this. If you find out how to do some interesting things let me know! :D

submitted by /u/TabooMaster
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX