Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[Perisno] Infantry and Cavalry Mercenary troops, equipment, and ratio.

So, I'm really getting into Perisno, and I've pretty much fallen in love with the Hired Mercenary Troops because I can adjust their equipment to match my needs (blunt weapons for prisoners, Piercing for Sieges with heavy armored enemies, slashing for lightly armored sieges) and before getting off the ground with multiple enterprises and Fiefs, I'm considering a 2:1 ratio for Infantry and Cavalry. For every 2 Infantry, I'll have one Cavalry. I know Cavalry is great, but the Infantry blobs can just overwhelm cavalry save for Eagle Knights, Dreaded One spawns, etc. For the tiers themselves, I want to keep a ratio of roughly 13:4:2:1, namely for every 13 Hired Soldiers (recruits promote so quickly I won't count them) that I'll want 4 of the next tier, and for every 4 of those, I'll want 2 of the Cavalry/Veteran Warriors, and obviously for every 2 of those, I'll have 1 Hired Knight/Hired Foot Knight.

 

Now, I intend on outfitting even the lowly Hired Soldiers with decent medium armor, a shield, a blunt weapon of some kind, and a couple stacks of throwing hammers for softening up targets before they enter range. I want to know how feasible this is while I round up and sell prisoners, their loot, and doing quests to build up reputation for enterprises along with some Tournaments thrown into further supplement my income. I want to start off with roughly 20-40 troops, not counting companions. The Cavalry I'm not so sure what to equip them with aside from a mace and a shield. I really want to give them a lance, but I'm not sure how good they are at utilizing a couched lance. I know they'll eventually get caught in an Infantry blob and I want them to be able to defend themselves. Should I give my cavalry something like a Mace, Shield, Lance, and a 2-H Axe/2-H Mace, or substitute the lance for a stack of thrown weapons so they have some ranged capability at the start and just ignore their ability to use a couched lance for more consistent damage? I know Household Troops can be much stronger, but I intend on using these guys for most of the game, and I'll eventually grab some of the Hired Archers and train them up for whenever it comes time to siege a castle. &nbsp I know that once I get my reputation up high enough in enough cities and get a number of enterprises and fiefs going, I'll gradually drop the 13:4:2:1 idea and start promoting my troops up to fill out a bodyguard unit composed of Hired Knights and Hired Foot Knights sporting the best gear available to them.

 

Basically, is it a good idea to mix Infantry and Cavalry in my army while I'm building up my reputation in the beginning and during my days as a mercenary to one of the lords and as a beginning vassal, or should I just stick to Cavalry?



Submitted April 30, 2017 at 01:21PM by Nalkor http://ift.tt/2oMBDeg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX