Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

(POP) The following allies with not +20 relation and them not helping you in combat NEEDS to be fixed

Been playing for about 200hours. I've been playing this perma for about 10 hours now. I followed the empire, which I'm a mercenary for, and my marshall into raiding a village. I waited alongside them and some Eventides crept up on me. The villagers helped them

The villagers that my team were killing were allowed to leave past my allies, into the fight that I was fighting against Eventide, and it wasn't even a fight occuring in the village, so they had all their horses and I, being mostly footman, ended up without horses.

We got fucked. Badly. Pretty much everyone was killed, I only just got Ansen for my surgeon and I somehow got my last 20 troops magic-ed away as I fell and they were alive, it should have gone to the screen where I could leave. Instead I was taken prisoner with no troops and my companions scattered to wherever

I lost my shoes and gloves and got released. I tried to run, and for some reason my non crippled horse being only me in the party had a travel speed much slower than the 20 Eventides. They fucked me again. I got away from them, and ran immediately into an enemy lord

After being lubed up for a 3rd time, I was in the far end of DShar (war) territory and managed to sneak out after having to camp out in the southern wastes. I even found a companion when I left, Sigismund. He was in my circle so I hired him, walked outside, and what should be waiting but a group of bandits with for some reason 10 bandits (easy) and 6 rogue blackhearts. Got it down to the last 2 blackhearts on foot in the end, but was slain by an unlucky hit. On the plus side I'm halfway to unlocking the achievement for getting captured 10 times (counting 1 from earlier). On the downside, my plate armour costing around 10K was stolen

Though to be fair: -It's not irredeemable. Still got companions and XP, just lost a shit ton of money and troops (which, who cares about people's lives. They are a dime a dozen)

-Don't let Eventide sneak up on you

-Don't assume if enemy villagers join a fight when they are being raided by your faction, the fight will take place on the battle map like it does if you or the aggresor is the one raiding (cause then just let your troops fight for you and hit leave, or just pull back leaving some troops)

There's challenge and all, but, it just seems excessive that that chain of events can happen. One in a million for sure but it all comes down to the curious behaviour of people not helping you out if they are allies, which people have been asking about for seemingly ages. Out of all the things in Pendor, that may be one of the most ridiculous

TL;DR The allies not helping you against 3rd party factions led to a chain of events that lost me 35,000 golds worth of items and carried money in the early game



Submitted April 28, 2017 at 09:15AM by Regal_Elkstone http://ift.tt/2ppmKvw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX