Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[VC] Tips for beating Battle of Aescesdun?

On my fourth go round, I've lowered the difficulty down to easiest even though I feel like chump, but I just can't seem to grind this out. I've got an army of around 190 something guys, 33 of which are Finn Archers, 43 Svear Warriors, 4 Norse Vikings (want more but don't know where to find them!), 25 Veterans, 12 Cantabrians, and a random smattering of other mid-to-high tier troops (there's a handful of Freeholders at the very bottom of my list, maybe 20 at most). My battle size is set to low (150) due to graphics stuff, so I know I'm in for a long slog, but I just cannot seem to get this done. What has happened three times now is that my men slaughter the Vikings wholesale (killing at least four or five per man) but the Saxon allied troops just get wiped. Eventually, my men just get ground down into the dirt or some unlucky formation shenanigans occurs (like the giant block of Viking warriors somehow rotating all the way around my shield wall and attacking it from behind) and I'm left watching wave after wave of crapsack Saxons break themselves on the Vikings while I desperately try to harry the flanks to help them. Ultimately, all the Saxons die, and it's just me, my Godelic Champion Sword, my shield, and about 30-40 angry Vikings, which ends unsurprisingly with me dying.

How should I be doing this? Should I advance aggressively and try and pin them in their spawn? Should I hold back and let the Saxons take the brunt of the fighting (doesn't seem to be working)? Go find stronger troops (my money is limited, I don't have a fort or anything really generating income, so I have to rely solely on trading and most of my troops are hired men to begin with, training just seems to take forever and day)? Set my battle size higher and push my graphics? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I'm absolutely loving this game but this battle is really breaking my spirit.



Submitted April 28, 2017 at 03:43AM by TheHuscarl http://ift.tt/2qdAHNk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX