Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I am the developer of the mods Persistent Troop Identities, Custom Troop Trees and Undead Calradia, AMA.

I had the idea forever ago to make this when the time was right (new release of PTI was the plan) but the right time never came around. Yesterday, I seem to have accidentally hijacked another thread and turned it into a Q&A about my mods, so I figure now's as good a time as any. Fun fact, I requested permission for this ahead of time and it was so bloody long ago that our good friend /u/Zippollini was actually not even a mod yet, so pls don't delete, /u/Mephistopholees should be able to confirm.

The relevant mods, with a brief description and status overview:

Persistent Troop Identities

Every single troop in your army has a name and you can see where they came from, how long they've been with you, number of kills, etc. An additional, optional feature is that your troops can automatically loot those enemies they kill/knock out, so if one of your recruits lands the final blow on a lord, you may see them decked out in expensive gear next battle.

This is my first and favourite mod, with the most potential IMO, but very incomplete and buggy. The last update was a long time ago and it will be my next priority when I find time to get back into modding. Exists as a standalone mod with Diplomacy as base, but I'd like to make it something that can be merged into all kinds of mods. So far I haven't been very successful at making it not an ungodly nightmare to merge into anything.

Custom Troop Trees

A mod that adds the ability to customise your kingdom's troops. You get to fully choose each troop's name, stats and equipment. A picture is worth a thousand words.

This mod is far more complete and much more popular according to the Moddb stats, but it doesn't hold the same place in my heart. Just as with PTI, it exists as a standalone with Diplomacy as base but the end goal is to make it easy to get into other mods. It has notably been incorporated into the recently released Renaissance, but there may be some issues to iron out due to that poor mergability I mentioned. No further work planned for the foreseeable future, though would eventually combine it with PTI and make enhancements that are only possible in the combination of the two.

Undead Calradia

A mod where you can't recruit soldiers, instead you get to raise undead or skeleton versions of the enemies you kill. Has 4 certain cavalry companions that join your party automatically over time and have special combat abilities according to certain themes.

This was just for a bit of fun once around Halloween. People were talking about necromancy in M&B and I thought "I bet I could whip up a super basic necromancy mod in like an hour where you kill troops and then recruit them as zombies". So I made it. Then I thought of the Four Horsemen for some reason, remembered the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption with the special horse abilities and made some companions. Then I added skellies and skellies riding skelly horses. This mod definitely isn't a priority, I may update it again next Halloween.



Submitted December 22, 2017 at 06:16AM by MitchPTI http://ift.tt/2BWVTzQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX