Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

New to AWOIAF, what are some suggested mod options to enable/disable?

TL;DR - What mod options should I enable/disable, what difficulties should I start with, etc? I like a hard game that feels satisfying when it all goes right, and I can live with punishing defeats or even being forced to restart 20hrs in. (I'm an XCOM masochist)


I've got a few hundred hours between Floris and Pendor, and with a month to kill doing nothing but drinking and gaming I decided it'd be a great time to pick up Warband again. Fell in love with GoT a few months ago while I binged it in a timeframe I'm not too proud of, and found the AWOIAF mod - it's like it was meant to be.

But holy fucking hell is this shit brutally difficult - and I love it.

I'm trying to roleplay as a Wildling (Outlaw - Nomad - Poacher - Forced to leave home - Old Gods), and it is making this start really rough. That's fine, but I keep seeing people online saying to tweak the mod options and I have no clue where to start in order to craft a fun, challenging gameworld.

  • Are Normal Damages absurdly punishing?

  • Combat and Campaign AI's?5

  • What about stamina and the rest? I loved the Skyrim mods that introduced hard mechanics - Frostfall, W&C, etc. Are these in the same vein or way more difficult?

Thanks for any input, and would love any extra tips/advice for getting situated in the early game. Not how to get my first land or anything, but more of real early game tips to get a little raiding party together, good places to start establishing myself, etc.



Submitted December 19, 2017 at 03:41PM by xRehab http://ift.tt/2B1jKL0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX