Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I've put 1,500 hours into this game and I'm out of things to do, and mods to play.

1,500 hours in and I find myself bored. I spent the majority of my time in Prophecy of Pendor with Warsword Conquest coming in at a close second. I just wanna thank the makers of both those mods for giving me so much entertainment over the years. You guys have made a hell of a world to immerse myself in and I've made countless characters in both mods.

I used game editors to cheat myself some powerful items just for the lulz. (Making a weapon with speed 300 and charging into ranks of soldiers is how I get my "Blood for the Blood God" on). Made some faction soldiers just super OP and yet still see them get rolled by other factions. I conquered Pendor 3 times, on the final one I used an army of over 1,000,000 snake cultists. Burned the Empire, Ulthuan, Brettonnia, then vice versa, hunted Chaos into extinction with an army of Grail Knights.

Now I find myself just lacking any sort of interest in the game, I feel like Umbra from the Elder Scrolls series and now seek an honorable death, for there are no more worlds left for me to conqueror, metaphorically speaking as I know there are tons of other mods to play, but ultimately still just the same game with a different map, armor, and weapons.

I'm making this post about hanging up my sword and uninstalling the game in the hopes that someone over at TaleWorlds reads this and realizes that Bannerlord needs to get here. The Vets of this game are restless, they need more worlds to conquer.

Show us the green shores waiting to be pillaged.

Show us the armies waiting to be led into battle.

Show me the Merc contracts and the endless war I crave.

Give me bannerlord!



Submitted February 20, 2018 at 09:23AM by LionHeartLXV http://ift.tt/2C8MRA6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX