Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Campaign map mode, Mount & Blade: Battle Royale idea

So I thought about a battle royale mode for the game and did a little google search and saw some others already came up with the idea. But then I developed a much more suiting battle royale idea for M&B.

A Campaign Map Battle Royale!

-Instead of spreading players on a large map as individual. Spread them on campaing map as army leaders.

-There wil be no loot like other battle royale games. But men that you can recruit from villages, castles and cities. (There may be loot actually. Such as; food, armour, horses.)

-People will encounter each other and battle with their armies and one of them will win and the loser will be eliminated from the contest. (Or the loser can choose to fight in the winners army, making losing fun too.)

-Winner takes the lost sides warriors that are not killed. (Lost sides warriors join the winner side because they respect the commander of the winners and wanna fight for him/her :) .)

-You could say people will not fight till the end to preserve their armies number. Well there will be personal and group exp. Even tho people that do that ca have 100 soldiers against 20, they wont have the trained warriors. Also the more you kill, the more real players fighting for you in your army.

-Circle getting smaller can be simulated as volcanoes erupting around and lava getting closer, flood, some kind of plague etc, depending on maps.

So I hope you like my idea, I really think this would make for a very very different battle royale experiance and the idea of the loser having the option to join the winning side makes the game much more fun imo, that even if you lose you can still fight to win.



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 07:58AM by Zen_21 https://ift.tt/2E279I3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX