Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

last night i had sex with belligerent drunk.

Last Night I had sex with Belligerent Drunk. I liked it. It was so good I was smiling the whole time, and all he said was “I’ll wipe that smirk right off your face”. As were changing positions, sex became more and more intense, up to the point of pure heavenly pleasure. I was stunned by his marvelous gifts as he kept hitting me with his huge, beautiful sword. Suddenly, as we finish together, he starts getting violent. I liked it at first, but as his blows became more and more hurtful, I began to understand that this stopped being sex. It was something else. I immediately got up and tried to block his blows with my hands, but he was too strong. I grabbed the closest object I could find, a small Harlaus statuette, and hit him in the head with it. The fucker didn't feel a thing. As he tries to break my neck, a small jar of butter falls to the floor, and he stumbles on it, loses his footing, and falls down on his head. He was immediately knocked out. But before I could catch up my breath, the door opens, and tavern keeper runs to the room, and shouts at me “Well I’d say he started it, that entitles you to his sword and his purse, I suppose. Have a drink on the house, as I daresay you saved a patron or two from a broken skull. Still, I hope he still has a pulse”. I check his pulse, but there was none. He was deader than dead. His purse? Empty. His sword? Useless garbage. No matter, at least I got laid. As I dressed, I was too tired from all these hours of endless marvelous fucking, so I decided to call it a night, and get some sleep.



Submitted March 24, 2018 at 07:29PM by GenericUser5000 https://ift.tt/2pD4BMn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX