Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

so i just started playing as a female for the first time

this will basically be a 30 INT build with 12 STR and whatever is left into CHR

previous build was 30 STR, 12 AGI with 10 iron flesh, 10 power draw and 10 power strike. absolute killing machine at range or melee. but very reliant on companions for skills, troops wages not great (9 chr, 3 leadership)

one before that was 27 CHR, 10 leadership, 6 prisoner management etc. absolutely hilarious - 100 knight army costing 2.5k a week (with an income of 10k+) and making 5-6k per battle from prisoners. respectable melee but non-existent INT skills

i tend to get bored by level 26-29 and re-roll, so it's max INT's turn again

14 tactics, 14 pathfinding, 14 surgery, 14 engineering etc. 4 ironflesh and 4 power strike to make her not useless in combat is the end goal

2 handed/polearm (GREAT HEAVY BARDICHE, GREAT HEAVY LONG AXE) with crossbow and 2 bags of bolts will be the eventual gear set up, with plate armour/boots, gauntlets, winged helmet etc

12 agility, normally a staple in my builds, is unnecessary because I have started with 4 riding and a spirited courser (nomad-steppe child-lady in waiting-forced out IIRC)

so I more or less have the fastest (ok, 2nd fastest) horse in the game right off the bat

i believe my agility is 7. it may be 8, idk, but there will be no further points into it

athletics is un-needed as i am avoiding everyone on horseback and hoping the shitty starting crossbow hits them + with heavy armour you move slow as shit anyway

shield is un-needed as i am 2 handed. weapon master is not strictly necessary when min-maxing like this

anyway, first time playing as a female character - i've already told count cais to fuck off after he was a cheeky cunt, and beat him down in a duel.

i also told another couple of lords to fuck off and they acted all hard - threatening me with their 100 troops against my 10 recruits - yes m8, very impressed, l'll be accepting that battle, loss, and definite imprisonment for sure

here's the issue - when you go from making mad $$$$$ a week to a brand new character, you forget how enraging the early game is for money

to make things worse, tournaments are more or less out of the question for now with 2 ironflesh, 2 powerstrike and my highest weapon proficiency (that isn't crossbows) being 50

not to mention I am not betting my current 700 denars on what is not a guaranteed win and 4k

i did farm a group of 12 swadian infantry deserters for some nice XP, levels, gear & money but at the cost of all my men and 20 minutes of tediousness

have been reading about the free garrison cost with marriage - i'll be steaming right into that, but - best husband choice? obviously one that starts with a city and preferably a 100, 120+ army, but who?

my current army is 1 swadian man at arms, 7 swadian footmen & 3 swabian militia. I currently have 600-700 gold and the upkeep cost is just under a 100 a week (and rising). i believe i am level 8 and on day 12

so yes, early money tips that aren't tournaments, don't involve me losing all my troops to bandits while i run about for 20 minutes screaming at crossbow bolts that miss at point blank range + general tips for a female (QUEEN) playthrough, thanks



Submitted March 31, 2018 at 09:15AM by tag1989 https://ift.tt/2IlBtQK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX