Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

(Pendor) Amazed at this mod

(scene fades in to wall of text)

so, first of all while i know this mod can be a little off putting at first with its wall of text-dialogue and strangely named fantasy style places and people, wow. I'm amazed at the extra effort that was put in, lots of 'elbow grease'

in my current play through i decided 'hey let's merc for ravenstern first'

That was a mistake. we got our shafts handed to us, the jarls came. they all have 200 men army (ridiculous amounts of renown) so the most i can handle by myself is one stack that size IF the terrain is in my favor, and all the troops are like t6

is ravenstern the vaegir equivalent? cause when i played as a vaegir the Marshall was more like a hand that pushed the meat into the grinder rather than a commander. it seems that the ravenstern are doing just the same. since then, ive ended my merc campaign with them (lasted like 4 months until we lost every city but pointsbruk whick was being savaged by jatu and mystmountain savages.) currently with Sarleon, but still in love with the ravenstern units, although there faction is almost decimated.

if you haven't tried this mod, try it. it makes me feel things in places.



Submitted July 24, 2018 at 01:04PM by awsomedude36 https://ift.tt/2LxV0m5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX