Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

TLD is not what it used to be. Well done guys!

TLD used to be my favorite mod back in the M&B days and when the main dev was around (Ancientwanker, I think?). In the meanwhile, I think the guy disappeared and a group of devs started doing the best with what they had, adding much content and ideas and even porting the game to Warband, which I am now currently enjoying.

That’s it for background, and I hope I got my TLD history straight.

So, I spent quite some time, back in the day, having a ball with TLD. It was fun, challenging, and so on and so forth. You know the drill. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to pick it up once again and test my mettle.

Being a very regular player of Pendor, going for a mostly infantry/archers (and now arquebusiers) army, and more recently playing and modifying AWOIAF (hopefully will soon post my changed lists, since I think they make the game more fun - I’ve adapted nearly all values for units, weapons, and more importantly - armors)... yeah, so, I know the game, and am not wholy bad at it.

But geez... In my current campaign, I went for the Beornings, with a couple self imposed restrictions, such as:

  • no recruiting from other northern factions.
  • only take northern men if they are rescued prisoners. Return them to one of their units/cities asap.

My initial idea was to pretty much win the war in the north, or at least truly subdue the northern evil factions and then march south. But like hell that was going to happen just like that.

Sure, 100 days in and Rhun and Gundabad are beaten up pretty badly, but are still keeping all their camps and shitholes. Dol Guldur has seen better days... but the problem rests in the south. Rohan lies weakened, while keeping its towns, but Gondor is nearly finished. Having lost about half its cities, I decided to ride south with what units I had, and prevent catastrophe.

Having to fight along the way, I arrived to see Minas Tirith heavily sieged by mostly Harad and Moria. So now I look upon the dying breaths of Gondor, with my 60+ men, not knowing exactly what to do. Outside the walls, prince Imrahil seems to be fighting just about everyone (apparently a sortie), and inside the walls, the numbers aren’t that great, as Denethor stands alone (3 gondorian generals have died already).

So, yeah. The difficulty has been ramped up, which is absolutely awesome. The battles are very different, as are the battle locations. It’s all very immersive, and I say my prayers as my Oathkeeper (a promise made and kept to the king under the mountain, where I changed my ways, recruited only elves and went on a rampage through the Misty Mountains - I figured elves ought to contribute to this promise. Goblins cower in fear at the mention of my name).. my once simpleton Beorning woodsman prepares to join the fray besides Dol Amroth’s knights.

My Beorning rangers are ready. The few men of Dale trust their captain.

May our arrows fly true.



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 04:30AM by CplJonlan https://ift.tt/2QBadlW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX