Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I'm having a lot of fun on my first run and I wanted to share it with someone

I'm currently on day 650 of my first Warband run. I fell in love with the game, but I still have a lot to learn. I guess I just wanted to share my first experience.

Few days into new game, I realized that a good relationship with some lords could be useful in the future. I had the perfect chance: Count Delinard had been captured by the Khergits and was spending his forced vacation in Unuzdaq Castle. At the time, I didn't even know what "renown" meant, so I had no problems sneaking in. I had spent a few hours in the arena, so I managed to complete the prison break.

I decided to stick with Count Delinard, and I improved my relationship with him. I joined the Swadian army, first as mercenary and then as vassal. I got used to Count Haringoth's bad temper, but I got on his good side after following him for a while during the campaigns he lead as marshal. During the war, I strengthened my bond with Count Despin. After a classic feast "Butterking style" I met lady Sonadel, and decided to woo her. Much to my surprise, I learnt she was Count Despin's sister, meaning that he would become my family.

The war did not stop, of course: fighting countless battles I obtained Reyvadin from King Harlaus, my first town. After this success, I got permission from count Grainwad to marry his daughter, lady Sonadel. I was happy: I had a flourishing city, a lovely wife and my brothers in arms.

But I realized that to keep safe my fiefs and those people I held dear, I needed to stop the war: the only way I saw was to conquer the whole Calradia. That's what I did: I spent a long time besieging Rhodoks cities and chasing Khergits horsemen. I met another reliable swadian lord, Count Ryis. He was with me during most battles, with his huge double handed sword and that peculiar helmet.

After 450 days, we managed to conquer the last Sarrandir city and hunt down the last Rhodok count. Calradia was completely under Swadian control. But at that point, I noticed that the lord of Uxhal was no longer Delinard, but one of the Sarrandir Emirs that I defeated few weeks earlier! To my horror, the Butterking had accused of treason and exiled most swadian counts, including Delinard, Despin and Haringoth.

That's when I decided to rebel: I asked to be released from my oath and started conquering the cities of the Nords. I made Matheld a lady by giving her a fief and I welcomed to my court Count Ryis and Count Grainwad, starting a war against the huge Swadian empire that I helped build.

That's where I am right now: I'm sure most players have better stories, but this is my first one, and I feel it's special to me... That's why I wanted to share it with someone that could understand my hype 😁



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 09:04PM by Supernova_guy https://ift.tt/3kMdVaN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX