Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Tips for expanding my Kingdom

Having reached Tier 4 and being at the point in the main quest line where I was asked to make a decision, I decided to make my own Kingdom with blackjack and hookers. Got myself a party of ~200 men. Captured a Castle whilst the enemy wasn't looking. Made peace as soon as his reinforcements of 500 men arrived. Yay. Rinse and repeat 2 times more, except that now I have ~250 men and 2 parties with ~60 each for a grand total in my army of ~350 to 400 soldiers.

Not too shabby, but considering the lords running around with 700 to 1200 not really a great force actually. I mean, i can beat 700 guys with my 250, considering most of my people are close to top tier, but it is costly. And I can hardly beat a properly defended castle AND a lord or even king in close succession.

And what I definitely can not do is siege a town. Especially not the one next to my castles. Not with a garrison of 700 in it.

However, i feel like I could really use a town, as castles only get you so far and money is a problem. it's not like I'm going bakrupt soon, but I do make -500 to -1000 per day and if I'm at peace (which, considering the strength of my neighbors i want to be most of the time) there's at best the odd minor faction to trample on and they don't show up that often.

So now I'm wondering: How could I realistically siege a town with a garrison of close to 700 men and keep it? My own forces, if I combine them all will probably be at around 400 to 450 men (all of them could be upper tier troops if I transfer forces around a bit I guess), which might be enough to take the town, but probably won't cut it if reinforcements show up either during the siege or closely afterwards.

What else could I do? Pay off the lord holding the town to join me instead? I haven't tried yet, as the guy doesn't really like me, but even if I could, I'm afraid it'll be quite costly (more money than I have I guess). Any other ideas? Should I just go and keep on sieging castles? Should I create more parties so my army grows stronger? Should I look for another, lightly defended town, even if it is further away?

submitted by /u/YeOldeOle
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX