Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

{AWOIAF} Issues that make my life harder & mod review :(

  1. All lords beside Upstanding and Good Natured getting pissed whenever I give any fief way. I’m confused as to why Martial lords get upset because I thought in the original Mount & Blade Warband I could give them 3 fiefs and then they would shut up?

  2. Sieges usually SUCK!! Don’t get me wrong I know everyone has this issue but I hate how the troop AI troops all love to mosh with each other. Makes easy pickings for any archers and I’ve had cases where my own troops have caused my character to fall to their death šŸ˜‚

  3. All the factions don’t attack at all after a few hundred days from the Red Wedding event. I turned off diplomacy mode as soon as the event ended to try and counter this but other than House Targaryen invasion and the Stormlands, or the Westerlands occasionally attacking Dorne, there is not much action.

  4. Nights Watch are a bunch of pu$@ys!! A lot of guided talk about taking Kings Landing so you can send commanders to the wall and help fight off the white walkers . I did this and sent over 50+ lords to help out but they did nothing. AI for the lords gets scared whenever white Walker parties outnumbers them even when they have 900+ troops from nearby friendly lords? This might be a bug because I thought the Nights Watch is supposed to attack the White Walkers when they show up. Instead they run off and I’m left with 6 1400+ white Walker parties raiding and attacking my lords

  5. Dragonstone faction keeps coming back from the dead. I don’t know if this is a coincidence but for some reason it’s ruler, Stannis Baratheon still hasn’t left the realm and I can’t find him on the map(using cheats). Also every time this faction has come up it’s because of one of my lords has defected and that lord is always a former Dragonstone lord (that serves as my vassal) Any way to stop this because I lost like 5 lords to this and usually the lords that defect have a 70+ relation with me?

Overall I’m having a good time. I’ve been playing with my character for about 1020 days, have taken almost all of the North, the entirety of the Iron Islands, Vale, most of the Riverlands and Crownlands, and a sizabke portion of the Reach. Gameplay is great, but wish there were a few more main quests to keep me busy and other than a few gameplay issues such as the White Walker Invasion (#4 - I maybe has something to do with Jorah Mormount being still alive in my play through despite completing the Crastors Keep quest), I found it to be a really well constructed and thoughtfully designed mod!šŸ‘šŸ»



Submitted January 31, 2021 at 06:47PM by Super4B https://ift.tt/3pvUQwh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX