Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

True Stories of Flustered Royalty - Servic?

"And all the lords and ladies gathered to discuss what was to come next in the great kingdom of Whatever..."

Carfyd: Shh shh I'm gonna ask him.

Godun: GO! DO EEET!

Eronys: You got this man!

Carfyd: *coughs*

Carfyd: So... Sire... We were thinking...

Garios: One moment Carfyd.

Garios: Where was I? ... ... Oh right... *ahem* Epicrotea is absolutely critical to our campaign. And furthermore, if you run off and pillage one more village that I desperately need to recruit troops from, I swear on all the power of this land... I will snip you myself and end your line for good Lamenon!

Random Retainer: *muffled whispers and a snicker*

Garios: Yes I know... He does have a rather silly name. *snickers*

Garios: Right. What can I do for you Carfyd.

Carfyd: Well Sire. The fellas and I were thinking...

Veronet: And gals!

Carfyd: Right. My apologies... Us fells and gal...

Veronet: Thank you.

Carfyd: Of course...

Garios: *shifts uncomfortably annoyed*

Carfyd: Us fellas and gal were thinking... ... ... ...

Everyone: *a long... awkward... pronounced... silence...*

Garios: ... Yee... Yes? *nervously asked*

Carfyd: Right. We was think'n... What if. What IF! *throwing his hands in the air* WESTERN EMPIRE!

Garios: *blinks* What?

Carfyd: *shifting his eyes back and forth to the rest of the lords and lady..*

Carfyd: *throws out his arms again, in yet a bigger display*

Carfyd: WESTERN! eeEEMPIIIIIIIRE! *jaz hands*

Garios: *coughs* Right. Look here. You do realize we're at war with Vlandia, Battania, and the entire Khuzait horde... yes? With the Northern Empire eyeing Epicrotea before we can reach it.

Carfyd: Well. Yes... Yes we do realize we might. We coooould be, at said time... Just may be a teeeeeny tiny itsy bitsy bit busy.

Pryndor: A smidge.

Carfyd: Yes, a smidge.

Garios: *grips his chair slightly harder*

Garios: A smidge?

Carfyd: Ah good. We're in agreement.

Garios: No that's not what I...

Carfyd: I mean Sire... ALL the fellas really think this is a great idea!

Veronet: And gals!

Carfyd: Right. My apologies... Us fells and gal...

Veronet: Thank you.

Carfyd: Of course...

Garios: *slowly claws down his beard straining at patience*

Carfyd: Don't you guys! Oh! And Gal! *smiling at himself proudly for remembering inclusivity*

Veronet: Thank You.

Enronys, Atilon, Camnon, Ospir, Pryndor, Sein in chorus: Oh yeah! Yes sir! Absolutely Sire! Wonderful idea! Best thing since sliced bread! What's sliced bread!? Tuna Sandwich is the best idea! You're gross! Now I'm hungry!

Gyphor: Mhm.

Godun: OOOOOH YeeeeEEEAH! WOOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEEEEAH! GET! THEM! GOOOOOOD! WOOOOOOO!

Servic: So... some... Someone ate my danish. *fidgets nervously looking at the ground*

Urik: *looks at Servic and spaces out, lost in thought*

The Hall Room: *whispers a slow breeze of silence...*

Garios: *sweat dripping down from his temple as his voice begins to waver in anger*

Enryonys: Way to show enthusiasm Gyphor! *rolling his eyes*

Gyhpor: I was out at the tavern till 5:00am doing things I dare not speak of in such a respectable Hall.

Enryonys: I'm telling you, the clap's gonna get'cha.

Gyphor: You can shove your clap right up your...

Garios: Who... Ate... Servic's... DANISH!?! This is the 4th time this WEEK!

Veronet: *gasps, looks around quickly, and disappears from the room*

Everyone else: *nervously shifts eyes back and forth between each other*

Urik: *staring at Servic* is... hm... Sire? Isn't Servic a part of the female genitalia?

Everyone: *turns their gaze with a range of differing looks upon Urik*

Urik: *holds his chin peering at the ground still lost in thought*

Garios: What is even happening here? *now completely lost to the situation*

Servic: We just all agreed to go to war with the Western Empire. Thanks Milord!

Garios: *whispers to his retainer* I hate them all...

The Lords and Lady (down the hall): TO WAR!

submitted by /u/Jackelmyer
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX