Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Got laid waiting to raid a hideout

Playing as a woman. Started with Vlandia, carved a piece in Western empire, then rebelled. In the midst of the bloodbath, I marry a northern empire lord called Encurion, and have him join me as a companion.

Then came the hard part of him doing the deed. He. Just. Won't !

I'm a busy woman, I have battles to fight, and limited time to rest. Yet, I still worked hard to spend a day or two in random towns every once in a while, spend time in villages for some romantic atmosphere, crash the night on random unhappy castle vassals, but all in vain. Encurion couldn't do it.

One day, we're resting in Lageta, and notice a hideout near primessos. I'm bored as hell, and need anything to distract me from my miserable marriage. Ride to the hideout, and miss the attack time by a mere hour. So we wait there till the next midnight. Out of all the freaking luxurious places we have, Encurion found it sexy and in him to do his duty for the first time ever on the outskirts of a rotten looter camp! I got pregnant waiting in that camp, and we're now the proud parents of a little girl!



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 12:11PM by whamra https://ift.tt/3zX4jkW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX