Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I feel like the next step in terms of gameplay, is making lords more unique with things like preferred type of troops, or even unique troops to certain lords.

A certain lord may favour heavy infantry, but overall have weak arches. Meanwhile, another lord is the opposite, with maybe even some unique troops. Every faction leader could have unique troops, ie a Kingsguard. Heavily armored knights for Vlandia, Varangian Guard for the Empire, etc.

Then some lords, perhaps only the most influential ones that own a city and is a clan leader can have a unique troop, to highlight their preference. If their army prefers heavy infantry, give them a unique heavy infantry unit they will only have a small amount of, but be extremely deadly. With these things, lords can form alliances, and coordinate joint assaults, instead of just assembling an army every 10 minutes in game. A lord who prefers heavy infantry, but have weak archers, may form an alliance with a lord who has good arches, but weak infantry, meaning they wont form an army, but they will walk closely together, and raid together. Protect one another, and fight side by side.

It would make the lords far more unique. I think right now with armies forming 24/7, it is fairly ... boring? I wish there was more political interest between lords and why they make the decisions they do. Ie lords who have similar traits will far more often create armies with each other, and form more alliances. The gameplay in bannerlord is prestine, with only the A.I needing some refining (but that is true to basically every game that relies heavily on A.I) but the political aspects are not the strongest. Far better than Warband, but still not as good as it could be. I think mods will for sure help with these things, but I would love for Talewords themselves to create more gameplay releated things. The smithing order system shows that Taleworlds wants to make more gameplay systems, which is great! I think this is one of those that could be awesome for the game.



Submitted July 30, 2021 at 05:25AM by Wayyzzz https://ift.tt/2V6XbDZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX