Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Does anyone else try to beat Native Warband, get frustrated and quit, only to try again months later?

It’s just… there are so many things nonsensical, and frankly terrible about Native Warband, that every time I play it ends up giving me huge headaches.

Like I just want to give up when I see minor lords rolling around with over 150 troops when I can barely muster any. I want to scream at my screen when I see how long it takes to build Siege Towers, I want to go to Taleworlds HQ and ask why the battle ends right after you get knocked unconscious, and why all my troops suffer from depression.

The fact that all lords know when a town is being sieged, and target the player’s fiefs over others.

And then there’s the little things. The silly music in this game about killing people and selling them into slavery. The sadistic cattle mechanics. The bipolar town Guildmasters who are apparently ok with you not killing all the looters only to get pissed when you fail. The fact that you have to keep a checklist to figure out which lords are assholes and not.

And yet I periodically feel compelled to return to this game, because it feels weird to play Bannerlord when I haven’t beaten Warband. Native is terrible, but it is the real game, even Floris is just a mod.

Does anyone else feel the same?



Submitted May 30, 2022 at 12:10AM by BoxedElderGnome https://ift.tt/Ey9Q6jU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX