Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Urgent Help! With reward for solution!

No kidding who ever can find me a mod or a way to do this will get a reward, no lowballing too cause this is really important for me.

Anyways so i wanna start off to say we had a intense war with the Western Empire, it was really intense i wasnt sure if i make home to see my wife and kids in Lageta which is my capital. Yesterday we finally made peace and i was happy to come home to my wife to give me the double twister suck 3000 that i was waiting for my entire time in this war... the reward i deserve for protecting my Nation. Before i come home tho i thought i wanna travel somewhere quick as a little trip to enjoy this silent peace since we knew it wouldnt last forever. I headed to Amitatys a city in Northern Empire. I went to the tavern to stay over night and for dinner i had a large salmon with bread and beer and went up to my room to sleep. tbh the only reason i came here was to see Rhagaea cause i really wanna fk her so bad like fr. But then she died when i was about to reach her like lol wtf? It says natural causes but who knows she was just scared to see me. She was like 49 iirc. If i was fast enough her corpse is probs still warm tho. No i didnt do it i was too tired to so i went to the tavern where we are now.

Ok so next morning i wake up and holy sht! There she stood. My soulmate. She was the most beautiful thing i ever lay my 2 eyeballs on. It was incredible. Like, seeing a unicorn. She was so cute too uwu. I really blushed so much. I went to talk to her. But sadly i cannot recruit her. Now to my question. IS it possible to import her looks, copy her look or somehow recruit townswoman? Please guys i really need this. I cannot sleep anymore without thinking about her. I have a huge army and i have like 2mill i will buy her anything. If she wants that castle up north in sturgia where i have to lose half of my army and almost dying in the snow like napoleon. I. Will. ♥♥♥♥. Do. It. For. Her. Anything for my queen please guys. I will walk to the very north of the cold freezing mountains for her. I will fight to asia in the east against the Khuzaits for her. I will conquer whole calradia for her!

But seriously please i offer a reward for anything thats possible to get her. I cannot leave the tavern in fear of RNG mixing the NPC´s up. I cannot play this game until i have a solution for this unless there really just isnt but please she is my soulmate. Some pictures i took of her :3 My cutie pie 🥺👉👈

I really love her... It was like love in the first sight 🥺👉👈

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812068535

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812068584

submitted by /u/Aurora_7
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX