Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Siege and Caravan materials, roads and small changes (and forced marches) CONSOLE

Befor I get into I also want point out how fast paced this game considering the immersive nature devs are going for. The simple resource management for sleep and materials used to build siege engines or caravan wagons (whatever the proper term I don’t have my research in front of me) and the roads needed for traveling by saddle and wheel? What if wagon wheels broke while you traveling around the map a lot without stopping or if traveling thru the steppe or in heavily wooded areas and thru snow, etc. What if we could petition for the commission of building new roads and then actually have the highways constructed like a siege engine but on the over map?

Connect a Sturgian city with a southern empire city and buff out return on caravan investment whilst ‘skill check’ resolving a portion of all caravan related issues by encouraging all carvans to use the highway (collect tolls would be dope). Outlaws would avoid highways and enemies would only avoid a highways if there party is small enough and that part of the highway was in enemy territory. Using the highways would also potentially reveal your location or tracks to “interested” NPCs… but using the old roads is slower and the lack of a nearby highways should limit how many times an enemy NPC can keep rebuilding siege engines for me to ambush. (This combined with the Supply Lines mod would be killer)

What if, in Calradia, we could begin connecting select cities and castles with a world spanning highway? Travel speeds would be higher, and routes taken much safer (if not always a direct vector) as looters/bandits should avoid the highways as they would be patrolled by Calvary that will target and chase any and all enemy and bandit units away from Highways.

I’ve put 981 hours into this game. I just care deeply about it’s potential.

submitted by /u/RedRapture781
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX