Skip to main content

Max Kingdom Clan Limit

I can’t seem to get any more than 21 clans in my kingdom(including me). I just get hit with the “I’m happy with my current liege” every time. Is 21 the limit? submitted by /u/Appropriate_Coach_19 [link] [comments]

Aserai playthrough

Aserai playthrough

This has only been my second attempt at an Aserai playthrough (usually take Ostican-Rovalt peninsula as a battanian/sturgian forming my own kingdom) and I've gotta say, it's one of my favorite playthroughs ever.

I pledged allegiance to Emperor Garios the Arrogant in 1088, fought & slayed Unquid, used the entirety of my influence to bring a western army to Sanala and take it for my own. After a brutal siege I'd taken the capital, my army of 1.4K was tittled down to 640, but I'd taken it. As two Aserai armies approached to besiege my freshly won town I marched my troops onto the open field ready to fight, at least that's what the 6 western Archons thought. As the enemy encroached I'd disbanded my army, and betrayed the west & fought them with the Aserai. A significant defeat allowed me to vow for peace at only 4k denar.

I owned Sanala as an independent clan, forged alliances via marriage, the galliant Epipheria of the Impestores became my Queen, my brothers married Corein of Fen Gruffendoc & Lilizha of Gundarovig respectively. By 1094 my brothers and I had 14 (10 male heirs) children between us.

In 1095 Sturgia lost the majority of their territory to the might of the Khuzait Khanate, the Northern & Western Empires. They'd retreated to Revyl/Ustokol castle, they were depleted on funds so I took this as an opportunity, I hunted every last noblemen down and kept them prisoner. (I have my perks set right, none can escape) Afterwards, I besieged Revyl until the Garrison was starved. No kingdom would dare declare on an independent clan (thanks taleworlds) so my warband of 360 quickly broke through a terrified sturgian militia. I decided to keep revyl for awhile, it wouldn't be useful for an Aserai run however I kept Sturgia alive! (More on that later)

After a brief stint hunting down mercenaries who decided they'd raid my poor Sanalian towns I rested in Town for another year, Husn Fulq, Razih & Hubyar were taken by the Southern empire in 1097, I didn't want them too strong late game so I fought them off with the Aserai at the Siege of Qasira (Autumn 15, 1098) & the Siege of Jamayeh Castle (Autumn 20th, 1098) Sensing weakness, surrounding kingdoms declared on the South in unison and their conquest of the Aserai came to an immediate hault.

During the year 1099, Husn Fulq, Razih & Hubyar all rebeled against their "Southern" empirical rulers; I took this opportunity to capture all of them. My power was increasing tremendously & my influence soared to 10k before I'd started a kingdom (it stayed with me when I declared my Empire awhile later which allowed me to do so much in a very short time)

In 1103 my son came of age, the Aserai were crumbling against the Vlandians & the south was far too busy with the West, this was it, my time to shine. Spring 10, 1103 the Umayyad Empire is formed (clan name: Umayyad Caliphate)

  • I enact every fucking policy you can think of
  • with every future Castle taken, a new Umayyad clan is formed from an Aserai wanderer.

    I declare on the Aserai and quickly strike. Sahel Castle fell Spring 15, 1103, Jamayeh Castle fell Spring 20, 1103, Qasira (340 militia, 102 garrison?!!?) fell Autumn 3, 1103. The Aserai formed two armies, however they were unsuccesfully trying to defend Uqba Castle & Barihal castle from the Vlandians. I had free reign to capture Lyakis Autumn 25, 1103.

Forming peace with the Aserai, I set my sights on the Vlandians, my armies were top tier fresh, they armies in the region were ragged & the others were more focused on Battania. I was able to take Barihal, Ain Baliq & Uqba Castle with little to no resistance. Using 5 of the 6 conquered castles, I created new Umayyad Clans. Winter 1 1104

After I'd established my dominance in the region, I decided I needed even more alliances... Remember those Sturgians? I recruited 7 of their clans Winter 8, 1104.

In Spring 21, 1104 Battania's last town was besieged by the Western Empire, they couldn't withstand a two pronged war against superior cav simulators, it broke my heart, so I traded High King Calafraud Sahel Castle for every denar he had left. This saved them from falling & had them completely surrounded by me. I was able to recruit their Clans one by one until Fen Gruffendoc was alone.

To start 1105 I set my sights on freeing the rest of my people away from the South Empire. They really never recovered from that war, Garios the Arrogant kept them in a chokehold for well over a decade. The battles were brief, the sieges were merciful, my lands were free! (sorry Quyaz & Tubilis, youll have to wait) Many of my Sturgian brothers felt it was now my duty to free their people, and I agree. The mass of the khuzait front is in sturgia fighting the West & Vlandia nowadays. Which made seizing their homeland a breeze. I would have kicked the Khuzaits out root and stem by the end of the year until those buttery bastards from the West sent a grand army into my region. This act of provocation was far too much, I decided to pay the Khuzaits 1.2k a day for peace and marched my army back home. Vlandia had retaken Uqba Castle & was on the verge of taking barihal castle, I made the call to leave my army and travel on my own, barely saving the Castle from their army of 1.8k. As I recovered I assembled another army to fend of the Vlandians, brutal battle after brutal battle has led me completely freeing my homeland & even pushing out into Vlandia, which is where I stand now

if you read this i took too much Adderall

submitted by /u/Holiday_Log_5014
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX