Skip to main content

Max Kingdom Clan Limit

I can’t seem to get any more than 21 clans in my kingdom(including me). I just get hit with the “I’m happy with my current liege” every time. Is 21 the limit? submitted by /u/Appropriate_Coach_19 [link] [comments]

Would love to see more sound mods

Hi F1-F3 enjoyers.

Haven't touch Bannerlord for quite a bit and maybe wanna start a new playthrough, though as an audiophile that loves downloading sound mods for any game i touch, im surprised of the lack of sound mods for MB2

I've seen some here and there, but nothing quite like the stuff ive seen for other heavily modded games.

Reason I would like to mod it, is because i feel the game greatly lacks atmosphere when it comes to the sounds in battle, it just feels very fake and bland imo.

Recently did a Kingdom Come Deliverance playthrough and the sound impressed me for how simple, yet immersive it is.

If you got any suggestions, please throw them down, maybe i missed some sounds mods. Cheers

submitted by /u/cm_ULTI
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX