Skip to main content

Max Kingdom Clan Limit

I can’t seem to get any more than 21 clans in my kingdom(including me). I just get hit with the “I’m happy with my current liege” every time. Is 21 the limit? submitted by /u/Appropriate_Coach_19 [link] [comments]

New to the game, i have a play style in mind, how do i best achieve it? Im fresh off a kenshi kick and want to play turle against weaker foes as they break against my boulder if possible. how do i set this up?

ive been playing just long enough to realize each {culture?} has its own troop tree and each culture excels in its own field. Im essentially looking to play as a mass market trader that stays out of politics until i can afford to throw money and souls at it disposably, but my core force needs to be unbreakable boulders. in other games my go to is to create a blend of low atk defense mains and mid atk defense blends that i mix to form a wall in front of a primarily archer based force for defense. im thinking im going to main battian archer tier 6s and im looking for the best troop of pair of troops to let them do their work without dying too fast or in masse. or should i plan around a squad of elite archers and always be buying fresh meat shields for them?

submitted by /u/timmah612
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX