Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Concept On Marriage: How to make marriage impact the gameplay in a fun way!

TL:DR; I know nothing about moding/coding. I am just proposing (get it?) two kinds of marriage for the player to enhance gameplay and how they interact with the world.

For guys, marriage is simply chore to get some nice relations and right-to-rule. For gals, marriage is... honestly I'm not sure; from what I've seen it's just a way to get vassalage into the faction, which is probably the slowest way to do it in my opinion. I've thought of a way to make marriage for both parties in this game much more impactful and meaningful in your gameplay for either Bannerlord or some high-level overhaul-mod! This is just an concept/idea, I'm not even sure if it would be possible to code this into any game as it may be a bit too time-consuming or too much code, but I thought I'd put this out there.

The two types of marriages I am pondering are the following: 1. Nobles and/or Lords (For Women) & Ladies-In-Waiting (For Men) 2. Village Companions (For Men & Women)

For the first, the process is generally the same. You meet the lord or lady you want to court, increase relations through quests and visiting, then finally marriage. Afterwards, you are granted more than just right-to-rule and relations. You can get access to higher-tier troops much faster and a possible quest-line allowing you to scheme your way to become King/Queen of the faction you are in. The quest-line part may be a bit too much, but I think it would add value to your spouse other than just an asset to ruling, and more of a partner-in-crime.

For the second, this companion wouldn’t function the same as your other companions, but very similar. They’d only being made available after gaining high relations with the village elder. He will then offer you his (of age) son/daughter in the form of a companion to help on your journey. Afterwards, they would join your party as a companion whom you upgrade and gain relations with as you travel and fight and eventually are able to ask them for marriage, or they may ask themselves. When married, you will gain renowned, relations with surrounding villages, and higher amounts of troops when recruiting from your faction’s villages. Along with this, a quest-line that could be given by them to you could be in the form of a ‘peasant-uprising’. Inspired partly by Prophesy Of Pendor’s random armies, this revolting army would essentially be curb stomping lords as you rebel against your faction in the attempt to crown you as king of your new faction.

If you read all this, thank you. I don’t see this being implemented any time soon into any game or mod, but I hope it is at least some food-for-thought. Thank you for your time and ask any questions you have about this, and don’t hold back criticisms!

P.S: Is the flair I'd put on this Meta or OC? I'm not too sure what they mean.



Submitted March 10, 2018 at 12:49PM by Joaquin823 http://ift.tt/2Hnidln

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX