Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

[Gekokujo] Caravans and Income

I just started playing Gekokujo (Daimyo Edition, that is) a few days ago, but I haven't played Mount and Blade in years, either.

My memories of playing Native consisted mostly of frustration with my allies' AI and making fucking bank through the silk trade. This is the same old AI I remember, but trade runs don't seem to be worthwhile in Gekokujo. I can't make sense of which city or regions produce what products, and even then, the profits are pretty marginal, not to mention the merchants never seem to have much of an item to sell. Like, oh boy, I could flip hemp for 300, that's great! But oh, wait, they've only got two hemp in stock.

ANYWAY, more to the point: how does one go about maintaining their army in this mod? I'm fluctuating between 50 and 100, mostly comprised of peasants, rather than samurai. My mercenary contract covers about a third of the cost, and God forbid I want to equip my companions a little better. I've somewhat come to accept that I may just be unable to make much money until I've become Lord of a town or two. Most of what I've made so far is from tournaments, which I find even more frustrating to do than I did in Native, so I'd rather not rely on them.

General money-making tips aside, however, one specific question I had was about Caravans. I can usually pull in around 2k-3k from razing a village, but the rep hit for that village is awful and I feel bad. I've hit a few caravans, but they never have much of anything. I come away with trash equipment that I could maybe sell for a few hundred altogether, and then maybe one or two goods to sell as well. So I was wondering, are caravans just kind of shit, or is there a strategy to hitting them for bigger profits? I got to thinking that maybe I need to hit them when they're en route to a city, rather than returning home (or vice versa) but I'm not really sure.

Any suggestions would be much adored, either way, caravan-related or no. I do know all about ransoming lords, obviously, but I've been letting most of them go for the bonus reputation. Except the Imagawa, I captured all but two of their lords and then my dumbass Tokugawa allies wandered off while the Takeda swept in to take the city that I served up to Tokugawa on a platter. Needless to say, I couldn't ransom the Imagawa lords.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 07:54PM by kiava https://ift.tt/2QkzQrV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX