Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Question for people who have played BOTH the original mount and blade and warband

So I started with the original mount and blade, which from the looks of this subreddit is kinda rare (at least from what I’ve seen most start with warband and haven’t touched the original). I’ve reached a point in the original where I think I’m happy to end but can continue if I desire. So I decided to start up warband because of all the great things I’ve heard about it.

And I LOVE IT. So many things I wish I could do in the original I can now do. BUT there are a couple things I miss from the original. I want your opinions on what you miss from the original. Doesn’t matter big or small, I’m just curious to see.

For me personally I miss the original map, but they may just be due to much longer exposure and familiarity with it. However I think it was more balanced with how it was structured. There were no protruding peninsulas, every faction shared borders with two others besides Swadia. The way the map was structured allowed for a much more dynamic battlefront. There were a few natural barriers, but nothing that could easily isolate a faction. I’m not saying I want the exact same map because I do very much enjoy the Sarranid Sultanate, I just wish the map was more balanced in its structure.

I also miss the names over my companions, small little thing but I still miss being able to easily see my boyz.

A couple of animations look odd but I think I’ll get used to it. But something that’s kinda bothering me. The faces... idk why but the faces look so much weirder and odd compared to the original. Idk if it’s supposed to be more realistic or what but it’s uncanny.

Aside from that I can’t personally think of anything else yet. What are your guys’ opinions?



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 11:06AM by mariusiv https://ift.tt/2MzOM4g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX