Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

The Red Feast

In a recent playthrough, I was witness to perhaps the greatest unscripted plot twist in Calradic history. It played out like something out of Game of Thrones.

As a vassal of King Ragnar of the Nords, we were waging a laughably one-sided war against the Kingdom of Swadia. Because of Swadia's feasting habits, we did not ever encounter any of their armies in the field as we grinded down castle after castle. It was early in the game, so no one else had taken any Swadian fiefs yet. We had taken Suno, Ryibelet and Derchios Castle. Ragnar was particularly fond of our Marshall, Jarl Irya, cursed be his name, so he awarded every captured fief to him.

Then, treason. The former Lord of Tihr was found guilty of crimes against the realm and was exiled. His fiefs were awarded once again to Jarl Irya, cursed be his name.

The campaign ends on a high note and the marshal hosts a feast in the city of Tihr. All the lords are invited. I decide to rescue a kidnapped girl from Sargoth before joining the feast myself.

The feast is well underway and every lord is in the keep. Their parties are (presumably) wandering around the city drunk and partying, all under the watchful eyes of the garrison.

As I attempt to enter the city, a few ruffians (sea raiders hiding in the texture) remark on the aesthetics qualities of the head that I have on my shoulders and what they would like to do with it. After a brief scuffle, the treachary was revealed.

As I returned to the overworld, I was greeted with the message that Jarl Irya had defected to the Kingdom of Swadia. All of the lords and ladies in the keep, including King Ragnar, were immediately thrown into the dungeon. More than half our kingdom, including the fiefs we had so bravely taken from Swadia, had flipped with Irya, cursed be his name.

At this time, I also received word that Sargoth had been besieged by King Harlaus... and the entire Swadian army. Count Irya was more than happy to join them in sacking the city. Less than a month of hopeless defense later, the Kingdom of the Nords was no more.

"And now the rains weep o'er our halls, with no one left to hear."



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 11:49PM by 2woke4ufgt https://ift.tt/2Q6R4dy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX