Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

The Downfall of the Rhodok Empire

Possibly the most interesting scenario that has occurred throughout my save. The Kingdom of Swadia was on its knees as their lands fell to the power of the Rhodoks. Under Count Reland as our marshal, we won victory after victory until the Swadians were reduced to a single castle, Tilbaut Castle. One more siege and they would finally be extinct. However, King Graveth made a fatal decision by deciding to let Harlaus and his remaining goons rot there until the end of their days. We did as he commanded, and left the Swadians alone. https://imgur.com/oBzD62H

We decided to grow our empire by conquering fiefs from the Nords and Sarranids until our empire stretched from the deserts of Shariz to the coast of Tihr. There was no Nordic or Sarranid foe that could match the common man with a crossbow. Afterward, our Empire experienced a golden age of peace and prosperity as no kingdom dared to face our wrath. Bored of the long peace, Graveth greedily feasted in Jelkala every month, becoming the man he swore to defeat. We were all blinded by the golden age that we didn't realize that the Swadians were secretly preparing to reclaim their lost lands.

Tired of hunting down looters and harassing Count Tansugai, I sought a task from King Yarolek to collect taxes from one of his fiefs not far from my current location. A simple duty I presumed; I wouldn't have to worry about simple bandits with my retinue of knights, sharpshooters, and armored sergeants. As I fulfilled his task, a messenger rode to me with haste. He handed me not one, but four declarations of war against the Rhodok Empire. https://imgur.com/uJQMFI4

The Swadians orchestrated all of this. They made trade agreements with the Sarranids and a truce with the Vaegirs and Nords while conquering the last Khergit lands.
https://imgur.com/1a5K9HG

I had to return to Almerra Castle to raise an army, but a Vaegir ambush caught all of us off-guard. Hundreds of Vaegirs slaughtered my small retinue in their own woods. Men that had fought with me since the Swadian Conquests and before, butchered like animals. My courser, with whom I developed a close bond with, was killed by a volley of arrows. Instead of dying alongside them in battle, I was given the humiliation as their prisoner. https://imgur.com/kz3HKvx

The gods gave me mercy and I escaped from captivity alongside my companions. When I returned home, everything took a turn for the worse. The Empire lost Dhirim, Shariz, Tihr, and many castles in the span of a week. The marshal called all the lords for a campaign, who were all slaughtered by the combined strength of the Sarranid-Swadian-Nord-Vaegir Alliance. Many of my enterprises were shut down, our armies were destroyed quicker than they can be built, and our economy plummeted. https://imgur.com/Z1m5wkU

Hundreds of my men were captured in the siege of Knudarr Castle. Knights, Sergeants, and Sharpshooters all gone in the blink of an eye. I resorted to recruiting cutthroats, bastards, and deserters, in exchange for my personal honor. Of course, they all were buried in the ground like anyone else. https://imgur.com/osPDPLn

The Swadians conquered their lost territory and were welcomed by the people on their return. Morale was low as every attempt we try to launch results in Swadian victory. When Harlaus returned to Praven, all hope was lost. An empire lost because of a simple, stupid mistake to not destroy the Swadians at Tilbaut Castle. A long era of peace resulting in a bloody war that ruined the lives of lords and serfs alike. Now a new dominance had returned to Calradia.



Submitted December 26, 2019 at 01:03AM by Jonat818 https://ift.tt/34Q2Mxi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX