Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

I’m stuck in a faction

Short version: I have betrayed the rhodok rebels claimant with 3 cities all in my name, yet I am still known as “rhodok rebels” instead of the kingdom I previously was.

So basically at the start of my campaign, I became a vassal for the vagiers and we were in a big war with Swadia. So I conquered a lot of them and got a few castles in my name. By the time the option to rebel came, I only owned a few castles so I didn’t bretray my king . Eventually we were close to winning the war with Suno being the last hold of the Swadians. This is when I decided to make my move, so I renounced my pledge to King Yaroglek, and charged Suno and kept it for myself. This is when I became my own kingdom and got to name it and everything. I quickly realized the consequence to becoming a monarch so early. Every kingdom except the rhodoks we’re sending armies to me. So I became a vassal for the rhodoks but then I realized that I would lose Suno so I loaded a save to before I did that. I then decided to join the rhodok rebels, and got to be in control of everything. Skip forward a bit to where I am now, I have conquered a lot of castles and have 3 cities all in my name while being associated with the rhodok rebels. (My lords hate me because they have nothing) I now want to betray the rhodok rebels and be my own kingdom again. So I told the claimant that the cause was lost and he left. My problem is that now after doing all that, I’m still known as the “rhodok rebels”. I still have my cities and everything and I have no master. Just two lords that have -100 towards me. I have tried taking new castles and it will not let me change from rhodok rebels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted May 14, 2022 at 04:34AM by KyrJo https://ift.tt/5BqmLWp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX