Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Campaign ruined? (Help)

So I’ve been playing a ton since the game has come out on console and was able to carve out a decent size of territory in sturgian lands through taking over towns seized by rebels to avoid war with the factions. I ended up doing the dragon banner quest because I didn’t really know what it was and chose to bring down the empire. Ever since doing that I’ve been working on building my kingdom even though I’m having to fight off what remains of the Sturgians as well as Vlandia who is gigantic after taking over a lot of Sturgia and Battania. Anyway I’m at constant war with either of them and can manage and grow, but then this quest Istiana’s conspiracy plan fills up and now I’m at war with all the empire plus Sturgia and Vlandia. I can fend off 2k men vs me and my part in a settlement with 6-700 but I can’t survive with the entire map minus Aserai, Battania, and Khuzaits attacking me. And worse off with the main problem is that I can’t make peace with any of the empire because of the quest. So is my hard work just done? I made a save right before accepting the quest to commit to destroying either the empire of the free lands, but that’s literally days ago irl time. Is there no way to make peace or like turn off the story? How do I salvage this campaign? It’s so dumb I can’t make peace.

submitted by /u/Colt-On
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX