Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

They Almost nailed the combat..

And they still did a damn good job. Normally I’d start out by saying how “there is no sprint and there needs to be a simple Dodge step” and while I still think sprinting and dodging moves could still work, what we have in the vanilla game (I’m on Ps5 cuz I had to sell my pc last year 😞) far surpassed my expectations.

The hit detection, so far has been delightful and learning to use two handed weapons (with timed block of course and normal enemy A.I.) how to strafe pikemen and sword thrusts or backstep to dodge feels more statisfying then a well timed Elden ring dodge. I’ve also tried “ducking” a few times and couldn’t believe it worked out a couple times. One thing I will ask: where are the decapitations and limb removal? Too much for the game to handle?

Besides jumping and using and overhead attack what (which is hardly practical except in tournaments maybe) the jump seems useless. I’d much rather have a dash (with sheild up or sword up) and a sidestep maneuver (the dodge mods animations from Skyrim days would work) but then enemies would also need to do this and the game would have to track thousands of stamina bars… 🤷‍♂️

It’s still annoying how enemies act like they’re possessed by vanilla Skyrim combat A.i. as they just run at you in a str8 line even if they outnumber you. This can work to your favor or not. Either way if single unit enemies were t all “charge” and changed up their tactics to try and circle the player would be cool. Atleast the one on one duels and battles are cathartic once you figure out how to direct troops with a game pad (tru skill) 🤣

submitted by /u/RedRapture781
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX