Skip to main content

I am the army, skyler!!!!

https://preview.redd.it/o0bygi3c051d1.png?width=1299&format=png&auto=webp&s=f86c1a5f0faee68b7b957aae561b261c134b9ab9 350 vs 800 guys and get 100 kills alone :D submitted by /u/Kindly-Assistance-80 [link] [comments]

Can we appreciate/share the incredible emergent storylines that unfold in Bannerlord?

In my first winter as a Vlandian vassal, Sargot fell to the Battanians. Preoccupied with the first Sturgian war, the cowardly savages bided their time and took the city while our armies were far away, fighting a different enemy deep in frozen North. There was nothing we could do.

Sargot resisted. In the dead of night, a Vlandian blacksmith named Erdurand armed a small militia of farmers and tradesmen and instigated a bloody rebellion. Only a week after the savages had breached the city walls, they were scurrying back over them like rats; fleeing Sargot and retreating back into the mountains.

Erdurand became something of a Vlandian folk hero after that. Derthert had granted him lordship. He found a wife and started a family. After I befriended him, I became so fond of him that I was compelled to take him under my wing. I bolstered his army with elite soldiers from my garrisons and I used my influence in the kingdom to validate his own. I fought beside him in countless battles against the enemies of Vlandia, and in a poetic twist of fate, every square foot of land that had ever lay in the shadow of the Battanian banner, had become Erdurand's.

It is the early winter, 1099. It has been 13 years since the Sargot rebellion. We are at war with the Khuzaits and their horse archers are the most ferocious enemy that we have ever faced in battle. The kingdoms of Sturgia and Battania are fading memories of the past. Years have gone by with not a single fief to split between them. The remainig lords and their men have been reduced to wandering war parties, seemingly hell bent on raiding Vlandian villages and disrupting my caravans. I admit that I have grown to hate them with a burning conviction. It is a great pleasure of mine to hunt them down and collect their heads.

There are no words for the sickness I felt when I first heard the news. A passing Empire caravan had said that the kingdom of Battaina had risen from the ashes. They said that my most trusted friend, Erdurand, was a traitor to Vlandia and had turned all his fiefs over to Battanian rule. Impossible, I thought. Vicious rumors and lies. Then I heard it again from a Vlandian caravan. Then I heard it again.

With the Kings blessing, this will be my last night in Tyal fighting the Khuzaits. At first light, I will march my men across Calradia in a campaign to retake every city and castle captured by Battanian insurgents, and I will bring justice to Erdurand, the traitor of Vlandia. Our supplies are packed and our horses are saddled. Tonight, we will rest.

submitted by /u/deus_vult101
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX