Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Dev Blog 17/08/25 - 381st Q&A session

I managed to get this leaked future Q&A. Still no release date.

Greetings Warriors of Calradia!

Toilet specialists are like sculptors who create the world that you see and interact with in a restroom. As we’ve seen before, it is not a trivial task, especially in an open, interactive sandbox world such as our studio. From small individual shits to huge mountain shits, going through stalls and private bathrooms, everything is cleaned by an artist and has to find a delicate balance between cleaness, historical references, and shitabillity. Today we talk with Ömer Mustafa, one of our 3D toilet specialists, who will take the opportunity to show us some pictures of some of the toilets he’s working on right now!

NAME

Ömer Mustafa

FROM

Diyarbakir, Turkey

JOINED TALEWORLDS

2010

EDUCATION

Bogaziçi Üniversitesi, Master's degree in speed toilet cleaning

OFFICIAL JOB DESCRIPTION

Head toilet cleaner

WHAT DO YOU NORMALLY DO DURING YOUR DAY?

“I am usually assigned to various tasks, such as cleaning stalls; bucket and mop design; shit modelling; and environmental design. I always start out by gathering historical references and study them thoroughly. Following that, I create concepts that are compatible with both the historical references and our restrooms. For example, if I am going to build a stall for a faction; I study the toilets and architecture of the corresponding nations and try to understand what kind of style and structures they were using for them. Then, depending on the demands (shitabillity is an important factor that affects design!), I create a concept model that is to be approved. Following the approval, I complete the model using our shit library or take a shit myself if needed.”

bannerlord's premium shit library

WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT BANNERLORD?

“The richness of the content and the freedom to do as you please in the game. You can command your armies to research toilets and become a strong leader or you can partake in mercantile activities and think about what you can do to escape your desire to take a shit while making a profit at the same time! Furthermore, taking a shit is easy to learn, but hard to master, which is something that appeals to me.”

WHAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT THING THAT YOU SOLVED SO FAR, DURING THE PRODUCTION OF BANNERLORD?

“Right during the implementation of our new Dynamic Farting™ system, we had to research the effect of electric fields on singular fart particles running freely through the air. You would be astonished if you knew how wild eletrons go during prolonged farting sequences.”

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY WORK ON?

“Right now, I am working on farm animals and optimising parts of a toilet that I modelled a while ago.”

WHAT FACTION DO YOU LIKE THE MOST IN BANNERLORD?

“Khuzait was the faction that I had most fun designing toilet paper for. Since this faction is based on Asian cultures and nations, it was a bit different than the other factions design-wise. I think that, overall, Khuzait adds some additional spice to the Bannerlord shitting system.”

WHAT SORT OF LIMITATIONS OR OBSTACLES CAN PLAYERS EXPECT TO RUN INTO WHILE TAKING A SHIT BANNERLORD?

“If you ever took a shit in Warband, the only new thing you will face is going to be the dynamic farting system. Other than that, players will have a better shitting and ass wiping system at their disposal.”

our new toilets



Submitted August 12, 2018 at 01:38PM by victorcoelh https://ift.tt/2B5qJa5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...