Skip to main content

Hello gentlemen

submitted by /u/ehajeab [link] [comments]

I've put 93 hours into this game, 700 ingame days over two campaigns, and I have made no progress whatsoever

The result is that I'm not having a lot of fun right now. I have 70 men, about as many companions as I can manage, I spent an ingame year fighting for Ragnar and really just made a bunch of money which doesn't seem very useful anymore. I gave up and just tried to force the next part of the game: pushing the "Bastard" of Vaegir's claims. The Vaegirs have three castles, all extremely spread out, but still have substantial armies. I am unsure how to proceed, but I also realize I've got nearly 1/4 the amount of time I put into Skyrim (on PC) logged in this game already (assuming normal percentages of idle time for both), so I'm just wondering if its even worth continuing. I am not running full Hussars because that seemed to be the cheesy optimal strategy, though with the amount of savescumming I've resorted to I only "lose" (and then go back and pretend I never attempted) sieges right now.

Should I just keep farming renown for another 30 hours? Is it really worth it. I've put ~1500 hours into Europa Universalis and frankly I'm shocked campaigns with this game seem to take three or four times longer at least.

Idk, I'm meandering now. Help me M&B subreddit, you're my only hope



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 01:42PM by WarLordM123 https://ift.tt/2A8kyiO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...