So I was besieged by an army they had 2400 troops I had 1500. Using the ambush to reduce the health of their seige engines and my fire pots thrown on the troops I forced them to retreat after a battle Got the victory screen, it says I get blah blah percent of the loot etc. But there was no loot or prisoner screen. The seige continues, they rebuild & heal, I ambush, they attack, victory screen.... This happened three times, eventually the enemy army lost cohesion and their parties dispersed. I was down to about 200 unwounded troops so I decided not to persue them. My question is what happened to all the prisoners, loot and experience? I won three battles against a superior army! submitted by /u/Nondescript-Shoe [link] [comments]
Hadnt played the game in years. Saw it on psnow the other day, and that it was available for dl. Immediately downloaded it. Thought you all would like to know if you used the PlayStation now stream service too! I already lost many Hours on the console due to this.
Submitted December 19, 2018 at 09:56AM by lordofstorms https://ift.tt/2GvuQ26
Comments
Post a Comment