Skip to main content

Its still better

submitted by /u/Sunboy420 [link] [comments]

For Bannerlord's EA, let's remember what Lord Armagan said on Gamescom 2019.

"Bannerlord's EA won't be like other games. If we had even pushed bit more, we could had announced the game as a finished product, but this time we would have needed to cut many features we would have added to the game or rushed many other things to release the game quickly.

For us to work more productively, EA will let us work on things we want more freely, so we can have more care on the new features we want to add as using our time more productive. In the end, it will also benefit the players aswell. Majorly it will feel like a full game rather than a beta, we will have to give our extra effort to keep the game stabilized."

Those were the things from a Turkish interview in Gamescom 2019. He said many other things, but these were the major important things to me and I combined his sentences here in a summary. No any extra things he didn't say. Even the full games like Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Battlefield V have shown how much a game can be broken when they were supposed to be a full product. This is not an excuse for Bannerlord to be a broken game, but I am pointing that that's even an issue for AAA titles. I'll be optimistic and have faith in TaleWorlds and I do believe they are trying their best to bring a beautiful game to us.

It'll also let modders to work on the game a lot earlier and we may have the big, long waited mods already almost there when Bannerlord is being released. I am sure they will delay the game bit, but if I am not mistaken Armagan once said they want to keep the game in EA for a year.

Also for those wondering why it took so long? Even a big company like Bethesda still couldn't come up with a new engine for their major titles like Elder Scrolls or Fallout games. It took more than a damn decade for Infinity Ward to upgrade their engine properly and for an indie dev like TaleWorlds? Ofc it took some time..



Submitted February 20, 2020 at 05:32AM by Bruce_VVayne https://ift.tt/2V3wcH3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...