I’m in a bit of an odd situation in my Realm of Thrones campaign and I’m trying to figure out whether this is a bug or a mod conflict. I joined Myr as a mercenary and have been building up a lot of influence by fighting battles and donating prisoners. I’m now sitting at almost 2,700 influence, and I’m getting around 300k gold per day from it. At first, I thought this might just be some kind of massive influence-to-gold conversion, but the problem is that my influence barely decreases. I’m only losing around 20 influence per day. When I hover over my influence, it shows something like: -550 influence — converted into gold +530 influence — positive modifier/refund So I’m effectively losing only ~20 influence per day while still receiving the full amount of gold from the -550 influence conversion. The result is that I’m making 300k+ gold every day. I’ve made around 10 million gold from a single war with Dorne, which obviously seems completely unintended. I’m assuming this is eithe...
I'm sure they'll make this reference to that meme. If the game features a full annual cycle, then I'm sure it will be starting in harvest season.
Submitted February 29, 2020 at 05:05AM by gael_the_druid https://ift.tt/2PBjRX0
Comments
Post a Comment